Useful site: provide a link buy Ventolin online look at here now.
ReCAPP provides practical tools and information to effectively reduce sexual risk-taking behaviors. Teachers and Health Educators will find up-to-date, evaluated programming materials to help with their work with teens. We want to serve as a bridge between front line educators and the researchers who are analyzing how educational and youth development programs can best make an impact on the rate of teen pregnancy. We want to help make your efforts to reduce teen pregnancy as effective as possible.
How Do I Use ReCAPP?
- Topics in Brief — tidbits of information about what's new in the field and of interest to you!
- Evidence-Based Programs — programs that have shown evidence of changing adolescent risk-taking behavior.
- Skills for Educators — important skills that will help educators enhance their pregnancy prevention programs.
- Skills for Youth — skills that will help youth avoid pregnancy.
- Research — abstracts, news summaries, authored papers.
- Online Library of new and exciting educational resource materials.
- Statistics — the latest facts about teen pregnancy.
- Theories & Approaches — theories (such as social cognitive theory) and approaches (such as male involvement) to adolescent pregnancy prevention that don't fit neatly into other established sections of the website.
- Links to organizations, publishers, and distributors of material, information, and resources related to teen pregnancy prevention.
- Professional Credits — Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES) can earn continuing education contact hours (credits) by taking self-study quizzes.
- Learning Activities— quick treats — ideas you can use right away.
What is ETR?
ETR is a private nonprofit health education promotion organization based in Scotts Valley, California. We are known for our state-of-the-art programs, professional training, and research in the area of adolescent pregnancy prevention as well as for our publications and our knowledge and information management services.
Staff and Acknowledgments
Many ETR staff have contributed to ReCAPP through the years, including:
Regina Firpo-Triplett, MPH, MCHES, who is the Director of Innovation at ETR. Regina has written for ReCAPP since its creation in 1998 and has managed several NIH funded projects to develop and evaluate online training to evidence-based curricula. Regina has been in the field of adolescent reproductive health for over 20 years.
Douglas Kirby, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, served as an advisor and contributor to ReCAPP. The late Dr. Kirby was one of the worldâ€™s leading experts on school and community programs to reduce sexual risk taking, and promote sexual and reproductive health among young people.
Pat Grayson, MA, Webmaster, Writer and Designer, played a key role in the development and technical management of the ReCAPP web site and contributed as a writer.