Try this out: source can you actually buy cialis online more bonuses.
Topics In Brief
Health Belief Model
This edition of ReCAPP focuses on the Health Belief Model (HBM) and how to apply it to adolescent pregnancy prevention. You will find all of the new information on the HBM in its own section under "Theories and Approaches." This section is divided into the following articles:
- Definition and Rationale for the Health Belief Model
This is a good starting place if you want to know more about what the Health Belief Model means and how it works.
- The Health Belief Model: Major Concepts
The Health Belief Model is based on six key concepts. This article presents definitions and applications for each of these concepts. It also includes examples of what these concepts look like when applied to two sexual health actions — screening for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV testing.
- How the Health Belief Model was Developed
This is a brief summary of the Health Belief Model's history.
- The Health Belief Model and Sexuality Education
This article explains which sexuality education programs are a good fit for the Health Belief Model and which ones are not.
- A Health Belief Model-Social Learning Theory Approach to Adolescents' Fertility Control: Findings from a Controlled Field Study
This article summarizes a followup study of a pilot sexuality education program that combined elements of the Health Belief Model and Social Learning Theory.
- How Can I Use the Health Belief Model in My Setting?
Here you will learn how to use the Health Belief Model as a theoretical framework for developing new programs and curricula as well as how to incorporate the model into existing programs and curricula. This article also includes a checklist for educators and specific implementation ideas based on key HBM concepts.
- Challenges and Considerations in Applying the Health Belief Model, and
- Resources for more information on the Health Belief Model, including books, web sites, and articles.