You can try these out: Buy Cialis 800mg online full report.
If you're looking for curriculum that has shown evidence of changing adolescent sexual risk-taking behavior, check out evidence-based programs. You'll find information here that can lead you to promising curricula that might "fit" your population.
Programs for HHS Teen Pregnancy Prevention Evidence Review (OAH list):
- 17 Days (formerly What Could You Do?)
- Aban Aya Youth Project
- Adult Identity Mentoring (Project AIM)
- All4You! - ETR
- All4You2! - ETR
- Assisting in Rehabilitating Kids (ARK)
- Be Proud! Be Responsible!
- Be Proud! Be Responsible! Be Protective!
- Becoming A Responsible Teen (BART) - ETR
- Children's Aid Society (CAS) - Carrera Programs
- Draw the Line/Respect the Line - ETR
- Families Talking Together (FTT)
- FOCUS: Preventing Sexually Transmitted Infections and Unwanted Pregnancies among Young Women
- Get Real - ETR
- Health Improvement Projects for Teens (HIP Teens)
- Heritage Keepers Abstinence Education
- Horizons: STI/HIV Sexual Risk Reduction Intervention for African American Girls
- It's Your Game: Keep it Real
- Making A Difference!
- Making Proud Choices!
- Project IMAGE - ETR
- Project TALC (Teens and Adults Learning to Communicate)
- Promoting Health Among Teens! - Comprehensive Abstinence and Safer Sex Intervention (PHAT-Comprehensive)
- Promoting Health Among Teens! - Abstinence-Only (PHAT)
- Raising Healthy Children
- Reducing the Risk, 5th ed. - ETR
- Rikers Health Advocacy Program (RHAP)
- Safer Choices - ETR
- Safer Sex Intervention
- SHARP (Sexual Health and Adolescent Risk Prevention)
- Sisters Saving Sisters
- Sisters, Informing, Healing, Living, Empowering (SIHLE)
- STRIVE (Support to Reunite, Involve & Value Each Other)
- Teen Health Project
- Teen Outreach Program (TOP)
Other Evidence-Based Programs
All these curricula have been rigorously evaluated and have shown impact on sexual risk-taking behavior. We do not rank the curricula by effectiveness, but present the evaluators' findings. Not all the curricula have shown similar positive results when replicated.
Resources Related to Evidence-Based Programs
- Compendia of Science-Based Programs
A 2010 bibliography of resources related to evidence-based programs.
- Evidence-Based Programs Selection Criteria
Program and evaluation criteria that the ReCAPP team used to select the programs included in this section.
- International Technical Guidance on Sexuality Education: An evidence-informed approach for schools, teachers and health educators, Vol. 1 (2009)
Written by a team of experts including Doug Kirby and Nanette Ecker and published by UNESCO, Volume 1 focuses on the rationale for sexuality education and provides sound technical advice on the characteristics of effective programs.
- Sex and HIV Education Programs for Youth: Their Impact and Important Characteristics by Doug Kirby, B.A. Laris, and Lori Rolleri.
- Tool to Assess the Characteristics of Effective Sex and STD/HIV Education Programs (TAC) by Doug Kirby, Lori Rolleri, and Mary Martha Wilson.
Based on the following report, this tool is designed to assess, select, improve, or design a sex or STD/HIV education program. A hard copy is also available, as well as a Spanish version.
If you are using an Evidence-Based Program, please give us feedback on how it is working for you. If you have questions about implementation, ask us.