Welcome to ReCAPP!
The Resource Center for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (ReCAPP) provides practical tools and information to effectively reduce sexual risk-taking behaviors. Teachers and health educators will find up-to-date, evaluated program materials to help with their work with teens. More about us
Are you applying for funding from the Office of Adolescent Health?
Visit the Evidence-Based Program Center
Take the FREE BDI Logic Model
How to Use ReCAPP
- Topics in Brief — tidbits of information about what's new in the field and of interest to you!
- Evidence-Based Programs — programs that have shown evidence of changing adolescent risk-taking behavior.
- Skills for Educators — important skills that will help educators enhance their pregnancy prevention programs.
- Skills for Youth — skills that will help youth avoid pregnancy.
- Research — abstracts, news summaries, authored papers.
ReCAPP Notes is an electronic mailing list for subscribers interested in receiving email updates regarding the ReCAPP website. Join our e-mail list now!