Building Resiliency Through Culture-#51
Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive three (3) continuing education contact hours (professional credits) for reading information on building resiliency through culture on the ReCAPP web site and passing a self-study quiz on its content. Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) may receive two (2) basic contact hours and one (1) advanced contact hour. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Building Resiliency through Culture
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "The Association of Sexual Behaviors with Socioeconomic Status, Family Structure, and Race/Ethnicity Among U.S. Adolescents"
- Educator Skill: "The Use of Critical Thinking Skills to Analyze Health Disparities"
- Learning Activity: "The Culture Connection" and
- Quote of the Month by Chester Higgins, Jr.
To earn self-study program credits or contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, CHES and CFLE will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours. MCHES will receive a certificate indicating credit for two (2) Continuing Education Contact Hours and one (1) advanced Continuing Education Contact Hour.