Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES), Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES), and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive three (3) contact hours (credits) for reading information on condoms on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Condoms
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Factors Predicting Safe-Sex Talk and Condom Use in Early Sexual Relationships"
- Educator Skill: "Advocating for Changing Social Norms Associated with Condoms"
- Youth Skills: "Talking With Your Partner About Protection"
- Statistics on Condoms in the Statistics section
- Learning Activity: "Condom Wise" and
- the Quote of the Month by Contraceptive Technology
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, you will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours.