Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES), Master Certified Health Education Specialists, and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive four (4) continuing education contact hours (professional credits) for reading information on Emergency Contraception on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Emergency Contraception
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Is Emergency Contraception (EC) Safe?"
- Skills for Youth: "Accessing Information about Emergency Contraceptive (EC) Services"
- Learning Activity: "Emergency Contraception (EC): Good Reasons to Use it for emergencies Only"
- Skills for Educators: "Teaching Youth about Emergency Contraception (EC)"
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, you will receive a certificate indicating credit for four (4) Continuing Education Contact Hours.