Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program. Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may earn three (3) continuing education contact hours (professional credits), and Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) may earn three (3) advanced contact hours for reading information on managing controversy on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Managing Controversy
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "1998-1999 Sexuality Education Controversies in the United States"
- Skills for Educators: "Preventing and Responding to Controversy in Sexuality Education"
- Learning Activity: "The Board Meeting"
- Quote of the Month by Evelyn Lerman, and
- Statistics on Sex Education
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, CHES and CFLE will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours; MCHES will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) advanced Continuing Education Contact Hours.