Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program. Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may earn three (3) continuing education contact hours (professional credits), and Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) may earn three (3) advanced contact hours for reading information on parent-child connectedness on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on parent-child connectedness
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Mothers' Influence on Teen Sex: Connections that Promote Postponing Sexual Intercourse," and
- Learning Activity: "Family Activities to Promote Parent-Child Connectedness."
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, CHES and CFLE will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours; MCHES will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) advanced Continuing Education Contact Hours.