Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES), Master Certified Health Specialists (MCHES), and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive three (3) contact hours (credits) for reading information on puberty on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Secondary Sexual Characteristics in Boys"
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Secondary Sexual Characteristics and Menses in Young Girls Seen in Office Practice: A Study from the Pediatric Research in Office Setting Network"
- Learning Activity: "Puberty and Growing Up", and
- "Background Information for the Facilitator" — an information sheet that accompanies the learning activity
Note: This document is formatted as a pdf (Portable Document Format) file. To view and print it, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this free software at: www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, you will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours.