Working with GLBTQ Youth-#67
Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES), Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES), and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive three (3) contact hours (credits) for reading information on working with GLBTQ youth on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on working with GLBTQ youth
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Sexual Intercourse, Abuse and Pregnancy Among Adolescent Women: Does Sexual Orientation Make a Difference?"
- Learning Activity: "Toward Understanding … Some of Us are Lesbian or Gay,"
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, you will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours.