Read what he said: here is the link low priced purchase cialis see this page.
Topics In Brief
Social Learning TheoryThis edition of ReCAPP focuses on Social Learning Theory (SLT) and how to apply it to adolescent pregnancy prevention. You will find all of the new information on SLT in its own section under "Theories and Approaches." This section is divided into the following articles:
- Definition and Rationale for Social Learning Theory
This is a good starting place if you want to know more about what SLT means, how it works, and why it's a valuable and effective tool for health educators.
- Social Learning Theory's Major Concepts
This article presents definitions and applications for each of the six psychological concepts on which SLT is based. It also includes examples of how these concepts can be applied to two different types of family life/sexuality education approaches.
- How Social Learning Theory was Developed
This is a very brief summary of SLT's history.
- Social Learning Theory and Sexuality Education
This article explains why SLT is a good fit for prevention-based health programs, specifically sexuality programs.
- Some Specific Social Learning Theories, including examples of curricula that are based on these theories.
- A Case Study of a Curriculum Based on Social Learning Theory
This article summarizes the objectives and theoretical framework of Reducing the Risk (RTR). It includes examples of how specific SLT concepts are used in the curriculum.
- How Can I Use Social Learning Theory in My Setting?
Here you will not only find information about adopting curricula based on SLT but also get a checklist for incorporating SLT concepts into your own curricula.
- Challenges and Considerations in Applying Social Learning Theory, and
- Resources for more information on Social Learning Theory, including web links, articles, and books.