Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact HoursETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program so that Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES), Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES), and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may receive three (3) contact hours (credits) for reading information on promoting healthy body image on the ReCAPP web site and passing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Promoting Healthy Body Image
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Body-Image and Eating Disturbances Predict Onset of Depression Among Female Adolescents: A Longitudinal Study"
- Skills for Educators: "Look Around!" Tips for creating a body positive learning environment
- Learning Activity: "Making Connections: Identifying the Links Between Body Image and Sexual Health"
To earn self-study program credits or contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, you will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours.