Girls' Development Quiz-#44
Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES, MCHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program. Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may earn three (3) continuing education contact hours (professional credits), and Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) may earn one (1) advanced contact hour and two (2) basic contact hours for reading information on girls' development on the ReCAPP website and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Girls' Development
- Journal Summary under Current Research: "Personal and Ethnic Identity, Values, and Self Esteem Among Black and Latino Adolescent Girls"
- Educator Skill: "Designing Asset Building Strategies for Girls"
- Learning Activity: "Gender Lifelines," and
- "International Girls Development" in the Theories and Approaches section
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, CHES and CFLE will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours; MCHES will receive a certificate indicating credit for one (1) advanced Continuing Education Contact Hour and two (2) basic Continuing Education Contact Hours.