Teens and Older Partners-#74
Continuing Education Self-Study Quiz for CHES and CFLE Contact Hours
ETR Associates, a multiple event provider, has created this self-study program. Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) may earn three (3) continuing education contact hours (professional credits), and Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) may earn two (2) advanced contact hours and one (1) basic contact hour for reading information on teens and older partners on the ReCAPP web site and successfully completing a self-study quiz on its content. Information for this quiz can be found at the following locations:
- Topic in Brief on Teens and Older Partners
- "Teens and Older Partners" — a paper by Michael Males, Ph.D., under Current Research
- Journal Summary — "Older Boyfriends and Girlfriends Increase Risk of Sexual Initiation in Young Adolescents"
- Learning Activity — "What's Your Advice? Adult Male - Teen Female Relationships"
To earn self-study professional credits/contact hours:
- Pay for the program online. Or, follow the instructions on the answer sheet to pay by check.
- Read the relevant materials, answer the quiz questions, and then open and complete the answer sheet.
- Follow instructions to submit the answer sheet to ETR, along with proof of payment, type of professional credits and your CHES/MCHES number, if applicable.
- Your quiz will be scored, and you will be contacted with the results and credit certificate, if applicable. Please allow 7 days for results.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If at least eight (8) of ten answers are correct, CHES and CFLE will receive a certificate indicating credit for three (3) Continuing Education Contact Hours; MCHES will receive a certificate indicating credit for two (2) advanced Continuing Education Contact Hours and one (1) basic Continuing Education Contact Hour.