Website link: link to original buy cheap no prescription Clomid check out this thread.
Theories & Approaches
- National Mentoring Center
Highlights: Training Curriculum, Technical Assistance Packets, Newsletters, Resource Library, Annotated Web Links, Mentor Exchange Listserv
- Public Private Ventures
Highlights: Numerous research publications
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Highlights: Information about the Big organization, Links, Impact Study
- National Mentoring Partnership
Highlights: Program Database, Elements of Effective Practice, Research Corner, E-mentoring Clearinghouse, Online Tutorial
- Information Technology International
Highlights: Program evaluation resources, National JUMP Evaluation information
- Missouri Volunteer Resource Mothers
Highlights: Program resources for pregnant and parenting teens mentoring programs
- Englund, S., Kanfer, F.H., Lennhoff, C. Rhodes, J. (1995). A mentor manual: For adults who work with pregnant and parenting teens. Child Welfare League: Washington DC.
- Freedman M. (1993) The kindness of strangers: adult mentors, urban youth, and the new voluntarism. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA.
- Grossman J. B., (Ed.). (1999) Contemporary issues in mentoring. Public Private Ventures, Philadelphia, PA. Online: www.ppv.org/content/reports/issuesinmentoring.html
- National Mentoring Center (2003) Foundations of Successful Youth Mentoring: A Guidebook for Program Development. Portland, OR: Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory. Online: www.nwrel.org/mentoring/foundations.html
- Rhodes, J. E. (2002). Stand by me: the risks and rewards of mentoring today's youth. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
Smink, J. (1999). Training guide for mentors. Clemson, SC: National Dropout Prevention Center.
- Tierney, J., & Grossman, J.B., (with Resch, N.L.). (2000). Making a difference: An impact study of Big Brothers/Big Sisters. (Reissued ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Public/Private Ventures. Online: http://ppv.org/content/reports/makingadiff.html
- White, L.T., Patterson, J., & Herman, M.L. (1998). More than a matter of trust: Managing the risks of mentoring. Washington, DC: Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
Other Key Research
- DuBois, D.L., Holloway, B.E., Valentine, J.C. & Cooper, H. (2002) Effectiveness of mentoring programs for youth: A meta-analytic Review. American Journal of Community Psychology, 30(2), 157-197.
- Jekielek S.M., Moore K.A., & Hair, E.C. (2002) Mentoring Programs and Youth Development: A Synthesis. Child Trends, Washington, DC. Online: www.childtrends.org/PDF/MentoringSynthesisFINAL2.6.02Jan.pdf.