About this: visit learn how buy Clomid like this.
Skills for Youth
One common characteristic of effective pregnancy prevention programs is that they provide modeling and practice of social skills that assist youth in acting in a sexually responsible way. Therefore, this section of ReCAPP focuses on important prevention skills such as communication, refusal, negotiation, relationship building, and contraceptive use.
- Accessing Information about Emergency Contraceptive Services
- Advocacy Skills
- Advocating for Your Health Care
- Assertiveness as a Strategy for Increasing Self Esteem
- Communicating With Your Parent About Sexuality and Relationships
- Deconstructing Media Messages
- Getting Contraception
- Handling Your Anger
- Increasing Tolerance for Diversity
- Listening Skills
- Reducing Your Risk of Date Rape
- Refusal Skills
- Talking With Your Partner About Protection